Tuesday, July 21, 2009






I've been working on a new quilt by Blackbird Designs called Trick or Treat. I finished sewing the blocks and will start sewing the setting triangles today. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love anything that the Blackbird Design team does. I have done more than one quilt designed by the ladies, but I must say, I have never done one pattern twice........until now! That's right.....a couple of years ago I made their Midnight Silhouette pattern, but changed it up a bit. Last weekend I was in my favorite quilt shop, Common Threads in Waxahachie, Texas, and they had this same pattern put together in a kit, and I couldn't resist doing it again. It will look very different, and I can't wait to get started. I have posted a photo of the version that I did the first time, and when I complete the second one, I'll be sure to post that one as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca!

    Love this one. I've linked your site today on my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alma! As you can tell...I love all of the Blackbird designs. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work with the tea cozy! I love that design and it's lovely as your header.

    ReplyDelete