Friday, July 31, 2009

It's raining......


Just a little rain, but we're not complaining. With that out of the way.....I've been working on some hand applique' this past week. The blocks pictured above are from the book "Carrie Hall's Sampler" by Barbara Brackman. I'm doing this quilt through a block of the month from http://www.commonthreadsquilting.com. I love the colors that have been chosen for this quilt and can't wait to finish it even though we are only halfway through. And yes.....that's a Blackbird Designs block in the upper right corner from their book 'Birds of a Feather'. Have been working on this quilt for some time and am trying to finish it as well. These are great to stitch when I'm 'watching' TV at night. Like last night when I watched 'Gone with the Wind'. Forgot how long that movie is.

1 comment: